Saturday, November 14, 2015

Day 3 - FREE Page Kit from Word Art World






Grab this new digital scrapbooking page kit from Word Art World
for only $3.00. Or, buy the kit in portions for only $1 each pack.

This sale will run through November 18th.





Here are some beautiful layouts made by a few members of my creative team:

Sharon


Karen


Carla


******************






is available for FREE as daily downloads for one week

Be sure to stop by my store each day from
 through November 18 to collect 
each piece of this beautiful page kit. 
I will not be able to provide any missed portions, 
so if you would like to receive daily reminders 
to grab each piece, just sign up for 


and I will send you a quick reminder to grab each daily download.

And, through Wednesday, November 18, my stores will be:

50% off

@




Here are a few of my newest releases on sale:










No comments:

Post a Comment